ICOSA is an intellectual property firm dedicated to the fields of Health, Environment and Agri-food.
ICOSA’s business vision allows it to offer tailor-made services to companies and investors to assist them in the management and development of their industrial property assets (patents, trademarks, designs, copyrights, domain names).
Its missions :
– Build, enhance and protect portfolios of patents, trademarks, designs, domain names,
– To propose appropriate protection for software and inventions related to artificial intelligence,
– Identifying the strengths and weaknesses of intellectual property assets that are the subject of due diligence during acquisition or merger operations,
– Developing effective strategies to defend rights and prevent trademark infringement on the web and social networks,
– Advising on contracts for the exploitation of intellectual property rights, on legal issues and on financial valuation.